Are you one of the many finance professionals in charge of performing a complicated cost-benefit analysis to determine whether your company should process its own payroll or outsource it to a payroll processing company? Are you bogged down with various quotes from software vendors and payroll processing companies, trying to figure out the true cost of each option? If so, I have an early Christmas gift for you and your company! Thanks to the new licensing structure introduced with
Here are some of the main features offered by Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013’s payroll module:
- Flexible setup for employees, pay codes, deductions, benefits, taxes
- Simple salaried employee pay processing – enter exceptions only
- Direct Deposit included at no additional charge
- Ability to run payrolls for separate groups of employees at once or at different times
- Easy tracking of vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Ability to change a master record (pay code, deduction, benefit) and roll the change down to all affected employees
- Expense reimbursement through payroll without affecting W-2 figures or needing to write separate checks
- Easy setup and posting of multiple SUTA state liabilities
- Large number of reports, including SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
And so much more!
Beth Hodge, Microsoft Business Management Solutions Professional, Intelligent Technologies, Inc., a South Carolina Microsoft Dynamics GP reseller.