While conversations within the Microsoft Dynamics Community have been highly focused on D365 and AI lately, we noticed that most of our top performing blog articles on Fidesic.com are focused on Dynamics GP. We thought it would be worthwhile then to share our top three most read GP articles.
In this comprehensive article we will discuss Microsoft Dynamics GP AP workflow capabilities, when to use them, how to use them and alternatives for best results.
- Should Dynamics GP Users Set Up AP Workflow Themselves?
- Are Built-In Dynamics GP AP Workflow Capabilities Effective?
- Using Built-In Dynamics GP AP Workflow
- Setting Up Dynamics GP Purchase Order Workflow
- Setting Up Dynamics GP Vendor Invoice Approval Workflow
- What other Invoice Processing Features Come with GP?
- 5 Ways to Improve Invoice Processing for Dynamics GP
There has been a lot of talk over the last year about Microsoft Dynamics GP end of life. Microsoft announced new customer sales of Microsoft Dynamics GP will end April 2026. With the opening up of AI this year and lot’s of other changes, many people want to know what to expect when it comes to Great Plains. In this post we try to break down the future of GP in a way that gives readers actionable viewpoints on the subject.
- End of New Licensing
- Modern Lifecycle and Future of GP through 2028
- Microsoft Partners we know who still Support GP
If you have a batch that is stuck in posting or has been sent to recovery this post is going to help you figure out how to recover that batch and figure out what is causing the error so you can fix it and post it. This post includes step by step directions plus a video walk through. The operation is easier than you think.
Even if these blog posts don’t interest you at the moment, we believe sharing this list might be of use for two reasons. One, it is interesting to note that Dynamics GP users are still engaged with the product and still hungry for content about Great Plains. Two, it may offer you some insight about Fidesic’s expertise and why people come to us for info on Dynamics GP.
Here on ERP Software Blog, our top post is also a GP specific one:
You may also like...