I am a proud recipient of Solver’s new
- Microsoft has approved the Power BI/BI360 connector.
- Solver is completing a SOC level 2 audit.
Certification – I am pleased that Solver has joined the long list of software vendors with certification programs. Certification verifies BI360 expertise through both a theory-based exam and a hands-on template building demonstration. Customers should always look for certification programs from their software vendors – as well as an individual’s software certification – to assure implementation and support expertise.
Microsoft Power BI/BI360 Connector – The April update of PowerBI includes the BI360 connector. Microsoft’s acceptance, after rigorous testing, is another affirmation of BI360. Power BI has become a popular application for analytics, building dashboards, and other Business Intelligence (BI) tasks, particularly for Microsoft-centric customers. Now, with the strong reporting, budgeting and KPI performance of BI360 –
SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) – This is an audit, defined by the
What Does It Mean – In keeping with the theme of this blog - affirmation by a third party – a lot has been happening at Solver:
- They have initiated a BI360 certification program for implementers, such as myself, to make sure that customers have access to strong execution resources.
- Microsoft has given them the seal of approval for their Power BI connector – thereby extending the capabilities of BI360 with data visualization and analytics.
- Outside auditors are completing a rigorous SOC level 2 compliance audit, thus providing yet another level of confidence in the security of your data.
BI360 and Me!
The BI360 Cloud by Solver is a comprehensive Corporate Performance Management (CPM) system, supporting Reporting, Budgeting, and Business Intelligence. If you’re interested in a CPM solution, the