Have you ever wished you could wave a wand and magically turn the most painful, costly and error-prone human related redundant data entry tasks into automated accurate digital processes?
By starting with the painful, error-prone and inefficient tasks involved in entering data and handing paper or electronic sales order-related documents, learn how to get more timely access to complete order details, including both header- and line-item details. Without automation, many firms focus on only capturing header-level data. As a result, they miss out on an opportunity to transform that data into business intelligence about their customer’s purchasing behaviors and trends.
Integration between Dynamics GP and docAlpha results in that knowledge being automatically captured from sales order documents, verified against Dynamics GP customer data and then entered automatically into Dynamics GP. With timely, accurate data in hand, clients can rely on docAlpha and OrderAction’s workflow automation tools to transform their business rules into automated sales order processes that fuel those downstream tasks like shipping and fulfillment.
Learn how to swiftly convert Dynamics GP orders into shipments, leveraging item detail to automate rating and document printing.
Prevent invoicing delays with accurate shipping charges added to customer invoices at the time of shipment. Boost customer service productivity by emailing recipients automatically and update tracking numbers as shipments are processed.
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET (1 hour)
Join our friends at Artsyl and StarShip to learn how intelligent data capture allows you to digitally transform order processing in Dynamics GP to reduce errors and save time.
- Intelligently extract order data received by email, telephone, website, fax or EDI with Artsyl to:
- Simplify, track and automate order routing, avoiding errors, losses, delays, lack of visibility
- Stay organized and automatically move fast selling items to the front
- Automate shipment processing with StarShip to:
- Eliminate manual re-keying of data into carrier systems
- Multi-carrier / Multi-mode allows you to rate shop and ship small parcel and LTL carriers from one application
- Streamline international shipments and automatically generate associated documents
- Create custom emails and labels to strengthen your brand and drive repeat business
We look forward to "seeing" you at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET on Thursday, September 28, 2017.