Doing business today requires anytime, anywhere access to your ERP solution and data. Sure, some companies are getting away with their current solution. But if you’re an organization with big plans for your future, it’s time to consider moving your on premise Dynamics GP solution to the cloud. The smartest of companies are moving to the cloud to save money and improve their business. Here are some tell-tale signs that it’s time for you to make the move:
- You feel the burden of system maintenance expenses. It can be tough for IT staff to admit that hardware and software costs are increasing. Upgrading or replacing your ERP infrastructure can be extremely costly, and the fees and costs associated with maintaining your infrastructure are limiting you from investing in other areas of your business.
- Your data is scattered or not easily accessible, hindering your ability to build reports. The purpose of management reporting is to look at your success in numbers from a 50,000 foot view. If your data is scattered in a number of different windows and can only be accessed from your computer or office network, you aren’t maximizing the capability of your ERP solution. You need access to your data in real time, from anywhere.
- You’re dreading the words “upgrade” or “enhancement.” When your ERP partner calls to tell you that it’s time to upgrade your solution to the newest version, or when your annual enhancement bill comes in the mail, you might groan and think cha-ching! Moving your solution to the cloud will give you FREE software upgrades, and eliminate enhancement expense (if you have SPLA licenses).
- You’re stressed about regulatory compliance. Financial regulations are increasing, and as your business grows, it’s important to make sure that you stay compliant. Some on premise solutions won’t continue to meet new regulations as the global marketplace becomes more technically savvy. Moving your solution to the cloud will help you stay within the red tape.
- Your employees are ready to modernize. I’m sure you hear it most from the millennials, but it’s no question that your older employees would also benefit from having state-of-the-art technology. Moving to the cloud will give you anywhere, anytime access to your solution via mobile applications, which will improve your accessibility and employee performance!
Moving your ERP solution to the cloud sounds beneficial to your business. What’s this going to cost you? Most cloud solutions are charged per user, per month. This allows you to scale up or scale down, depending on your needs, and is an attractive model to organizations of all sizes. To get a quote on
207-761-2133 or email@example.com
by Tidestone Solutions