When your business was small and just starting out, you managed your accounting with spreadsheets or an entry level software program like QuickBooks, Peachtree or something similar. But your business has grown a lot since then.
That’s great! Having a booming business is a dream come true. However, let me ask you a quick question. When was the last time you upgraded your accounting software? I know, you are so busy trying to run a business day-to-day, it's easy to outgrow your business software without realizing it. But, delaying necessary upgrades for too long can leave you a mess on your hands. Consider this:
Top Five Signs You’re Ready for a More Comprehensive Business Management Solution:
- Reporting is complicated and does not offer the detail you need.
- Information is siloed in a variety of disconnected systems
- You rely on manual processes and must enter the same data repeatedly in several places.
- A lack of automated workflows is keeping your productivity from reaching its full potential.
- Your current system does not have trails in place, putting your business at risk.
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar? If they do, it’s time for an upgrade.
Upgrading your business management systems may sound like a headache, but it doesn’t have to be that way. When you choose the right system, it will make your job much easier once it is up and running.
For many businesses like yours who are just realizing that they’ve outgrown their entry level accounting system Dynamics 365 is a popular upgrade choice.
Why Upgrade to Dynamics 365
- Cloud-based—This means that unlike traditional ERP systems where you must buy your own server, worry about software updates and hardware maintenance, with Dynamics 365 Microsoft takes care of all this for you.
- Office 365 integration—Easily export data to Excel, go from quote to cash without leaving your Outlook inbox and create customer facing documents right inside Microsoft Word.
- Comprehensive reporting—Make decisions based on more than gut feel. Get a complete picture of your business, thanks to custom dashboards and powerful reporting tools.
- Anytime, anywhere access—With Dynamics 365, you can work from a laptop, desktop, phone or tablet, anywhere there’s an Internet connection. And, enjoy a secure, consistent user experience across each of your devices.
- Automated workflows—Simplify and secure common business processes with easy to build workflows and audit trails. That way, you can rest easy knowing that important tasks are done on time and per your policies.
Learn more about why Dynamics 365 is an ideal solution for businesses looking to make the leap from their entry level accounting software to a more sophisticated, feature-rich business management system,
Want to explore Dynamics 365 in greater detail?
If you have questions about Dynamics 365 and whether it is right for your business, feel free to
By: Laura Schomaker, Intelligent Technologies, Incorporated., A North Carolina Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner