If you're thinking about ways to develop your supply chain management strategy, make sure you research
However, NetSuite ERP is just one - albeit an important one - part of your strategy. A full plan addresses a number of points such as:
- How and why you should analyze your supply chain and supply chain management strategy.
- The importance of understanding what makes a great supply chain strategy, and what this blueprint looks like.
- How to build a great supply chain and supply chain management team.
- The best way to implement the ERP into your operations.
- How to collaborate with vendors and be transparent.
A poor supply chain can quickly sink your business. It can delay shipments to customers and cause partners to seek out other manufactures to work with. When customers don't get their products on time, they're likely to look for those items at competing stores. And when quality partners end their relationship with you, you may have difficulty finding others that offer the same, low pricing.
It's crucial that you develop a great supply chain and management strategy.