Never has society been so mobile. Travel around the globe is possible for large segments of society, organizations have become multi-national and digital transformation has changed the way we do business. Employees and customers alike are no longer bound by location. Business teams can be spread across the globe. Customers can be next door, or in another country without any difference in the way you serve them.
Today, there are many options to promote personal connections and collaborative teaming through the cloud and the internet. Portals, document sharing, project management sites, voice/video services and more allow you to design collaboration systems that serve the unique requirements of your business.
Workers, especially millennials, expect the systems and tools they use to help them work productively and conduct business anywhere, on any device.
With boundary-free systems, you can:
- Provide customers with self-service options, allowing agents to spend more time providing personalized attention to special circumstances.
- Manage team projects through centralize portals with built-in document, task and budget management.
- Give secure access to remote and home workers, supporting[contact-form][contact-field label="Name" type="name" required="true" /][contact-field label="Email" type="email" required="true" /][contact-field label="Website" type="url" /][contact-field label="Message" type="textarea" /][/contact-form]
productivity and employee morale.
Here’s an example of how digital transformation has worked for one client: A professional services company uses project portals to keep team members and clients in lockstep. The portals include:
- Shared files and dashboards to support the project tasks and monitor progress.
- Threaded conversations to support real-time interactions and documentation that cuts down on disputes.
- Workflows to support approvals for purchases as well as time and expenses to reduce administrative delays and improve cash flow.
Perhaps digital transformation could work for your business in ways you have not yet explored. Contributing members of the ERP/CRM/ERP Cloud Software Blogs have put together a white paper: What the Heck is Digital Transformation and What Does It Mean for Your Business? Read 6 more real life experiences of how digital transformation is working in unique ways to enhance business processes.
Download now and feel free to contact our expert authors listed at the bottom of the white paper for suggestions about how digital transformation can help you better engage with your valuable customers.
By ERP Cloud Blog Writer, erpsoftwareblog.com/cloud/