Supercharge Your Sales Organization with the Advanced CRM Extension
When it comes to revenue generation for an organization, selling hours are sacred. You want your reps connected to and engaged with prospects for as many hours of the day as possible. It isn’t easy though, right? Calls need to be logged, follow up needs to be sent and revenue needs to be forecasted so you can understand the health of your business as a manager or owner.
So, whats next?
The Hunt for a Solid CRM System
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is the key to getting the most out of your sales and marketing teams.
But where do you start?
There are hundreds of CRM systems out there of all shapes and sizes with different features tailored to different organizations.
You could be a one person show where you just need a place to log calls and send emails or you could have hundreds of reps across the world that need more integrations than you can think of.
Or, maybe…just maybe, you need something right in the middle.
ERP Connect’s Advanced CRM can meet you in the middle.
We know how hard it is to build a system around your sales organization because we’ve been there as both sales reps and managers.
Advanced CRM was built to be simple enough for reps to get the hang of on day one while also providing the revenue forecasting necessary for managers to hit their goals.
What you’ll find is a robust relationship management system where you can:
- Add Leads, Opportunities and Customer Contacts
- Log Phone, Meeting and Email activities that all display in a timeline
- Schedule tasks to keep on track with closing new business
- See your progress to hitting quota as a rep
- Run effective pipeline meetings as a manager with your team via dashboarding and analytics
- ...and much more!
At a price-point well below an enterprise level system.
The 3 Reasons
We could honestly probably list 100, but we will keep it brief because we know these are the 3 most critical areas in which most people are looking to find this middle ground. Most organizations cannot get by with what Business Central has out of box, and honestly, it's difficult to use. But like we mentioned above not everyone is ready to invest another 6-figures in another solution. So here is why we think Advanced CRM for Business Central is the right fit:
- Directly embedded in Business Central - No complex integrations to other systems which results in a lower cost to maintain because we maintain it.
- One stop shop - Your key personnel do not need to flip between systems. They have everything they need in one spot with feature rich functionality and analytics.
- Avoid dual licensing - If you have a BC license, you are set. Our Business Central toolbox includes Advanced CRM for a flat yearly charge and as your user count rises your license cost for the toolbox does not.
Honorable mention? Simplicity. We have prebuilt the basic lead to opportunity to customer flow so that your team follows a standard process. One of the main reasons so many CRM projects go over budget is because of all the bells and whistles. You don't need most of them to get started. To get started, keep it simple. Track your pipeline, follow up with your pipeline, close your pipeline, and see the customer conversions roll in.
If you’re interested in trying out Advanced CRM for free for 30 days, you can
Advanced CRM - Part 1: Relationship Management
Advanced CRM Demo and High Level Overview
Advanced CRM - Part 2: Salesperson Dashboarding and Productivity