There’s never been a better time for organizations to modernize their technology. Microsoft Dynamics GP has opened up new avenues for companies of all sizes to expand capabilities, create greater productivity and mobility, and efficiently expand their growing businesses.
Companies looking to move to a new financial software, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, need to understand what options will best suit their business needs today and support where they want to go tomorrow. With so many technology vendors providing similar products and services, it can be tricky to differentiate between options to find the right fit.
Here are a few key characteristics to look for in order to narrow down your list to the top contenders:
- Connects your entire business. Provides a complete solution for business beyond accounting and/or accounting software capabilities by bringing back-office business processes together with customer service and sales processes for one connected customer experience.
- Understands the power of mobility. Empowers a mobile workforce by delivering the same experience across devices, regardless of their location.
- Familiar user experience. Delivers an easy-to-learn solution that people just intuitively know how to use.
- Brings people and technology together. Brings together your business applications directly with your personal productivity tools like your calendar, documents, and data to deliver an end-to-end solution to manage your business.
- Trusted technology provider. Creates security as a trusted, leading technology provider for businesses of all sizes around the world.
- Empowers a network of local solution providers. Provides a technology platform used by a global network of reselling partners to build and deliver industry-specific solutions, local service and support, and expertise by Accountnet.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software – we train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions give both technical and non-technical employees the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step towards growth with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Written by Accountnet, Inc.