Microsoft Dynamics GP software gives your people the tools they need to connect and manage your entire business, from financial reporting to dashboards and KPI’s, with the insight you need to make smart decisions. Start with what you need now and easily adapt as your needs change, in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a comprehensive business management solution that is quick to deploy, easy to use, and built specifically to help companies streamline and grow their businesses. Complete, familiar, and trusted—Microsoft Dynamics GP and Office 365 deliver the tools to manage your business and help your people achieve more.
- Financial management and accounting. Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Marketing, sales, and service. Manage your campaigns, sales opportunities, contacts, and service contracts.
- Project management. Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business intelligence and reporting. Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
- Multi-currency. Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
- Expanded workflows to help streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll, and project expense-related approvals. These new native workflows enable customers to quickly customize their solutions and accelerate business approvals.
Microsoft Dynamics is sold, implemented, and supported by a global network of solution consultants, known as partners. With our in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft technology platform, Accountnet will help you get the most business value from Microsoft Dynamics. With Microsoft Dynamics, you have the power of choice to deploy on the Microsoft Cloud, a private cloud, or on your own servers—whichever fits your business.
Written by Accountnet, Inc.