Functionality in NAV 2013 effectively keeps track of resources and prices for your Project & Job Management requirements.
Important is Job Management functionality as well as keeping track of usage on jobs and data for invoicing the customer. Manage both fixed-price jobs and time-and materials jobs. You can also:
- Create a plan for a job with multiple tasks and task groupings. Each task can have a budget and can be done for whatever period of time you need.
- Copy a budget from one job to another and set up a job-specific price list for charging of items, resources, and general ledger account expenses to the job’s customer.
- View suggested Work in Progress and Recognition posting for a job.
- Plan and invoice the job in a currency other than the local currency using Jobs together with Multiple Currencies.
- Assign a specific job to a specific customer and invoice the job completely or partially using Jobs together with Sales
by iCepts Technology Group, Inc.