Cloud ERP 2016:
If you're looking for the ultimate
- The mobility of cloud ERP has several advantages. The only thing cloud ERP requires is an Internet connection. Any business with employees that work remotely and not in a traditional office will find that cloud ERP is the best choice for them. You not only have better control of your business, but you also provide access to all the latest information from around the globe to both your salespeople and executives.
- Cloud ERP is cost efficient. This kind of ERP is suited to small and mid-sized business and especially startups as well since they certainly need to be cost efficient. If you are one of these, you will find that you do not need a large investment upfront for a cloud ERP hosting service. Saving on these costs allows you to invest more in your efforts of sales and marketing in order to give your business a boost. Also, integration of a cloud ERP system with marketing and sales you have already is far faster and will allow you to drastically increase your productivity. To put it simply, you’ll get better results and spend less.
- Cloud ERP allows for both integration and customization. Legacy software does not provide integrations and customizations, but the implementation of cloud ERP does. Cloud ERP allows you to either scale up or down according to the needs of your company and only requires you to pay for what you use. With cloud ERP, you will have the ability to make quick changes when they are needed and will, therefore, enhance your company’s flexibility.
- Cloud ERP can be deployed quickly. Implementing cloud ERP can be done quickly since it doesn’t need to have on-site hardware and software configured and acquired. This greatly reduces the implementation time of cloud ERP. In addition, your business will not need to be interrupted for upgrades that are frequently required. There are software packages that can be purchased to provide seamless and quick ERP implementation.
- The cloud holds the future of ERP. Legacy platforms will be replaced and upgraded by cloud ERP platforms more and more in the future. Cloud ERP will allow time-to-market to be reduced as well as the reduction of the cost of quality according to a Gartner survey reported in Forbes. 2016 is predicted to be a year of transition with a noticeable shift in both the defense and aerospace industries. Reduced budgets will require tighter schedules for projects and aggressive schedules will be needed for launching. 2016 will be the year of the agile supplier and cloud-based ERP systems will be essential for them.
To talk more about this, or anything else, please
According to a survey done by
Written by B.H (Sales Team)
by Technology Management Concepts