Gone are the days when we go to the office, work from 9 to 5 and then come home. In today's increasingly mobile work environment the next important opportunity for your business could come at any time and you need to be ready. So, it'll come as no surprise to many small business owners and managers that having always-on access to your critical business data is imperative to your success. Many tools promise this type of usability, but not many deliver. That's where Acumatica is different. But don't just take my word for it, watch our
With Acumatica cloud ERP software you can:
- Get up and running quickly – Since Acumatica is a cloud and browser-based system there is no client software to install, unless you decide to buy a server license and deploy it on premises like a traditional ERP system. So, setup is much simpler.
- Gain insight into what's happening inside your business – Can you answer the following questions at the end of each day? Are your customers happy? How did sales do today? Acumatica’s easy-to-understand reporting delivers answers to these and many more questions.
- Decide where your data lives – Unlike other ERP vendors, Acumatica gives customers complete freedom of choice to decide where their data will reside. You can choose to have your data hosted on the public cloud, in a private one, or on premise on your own servers.
- Work in the office or on the go – Acumatica and any of its available add-ons are designed to work across all platforms and browsers, giving users a consistent experience no matter whether they're working on a desktop, tablet or phone.
- Give access to everyone who needs it – Unlike other competing products, Acumatica is not licensed on a per user basis, which means that you can give access to all your team members, business partners or customers who need it without worrying about escalating costs.
Now that you know what makes Acumatica stand head and shoulders above the competition, I know you're eager to see it in action for yourself. Check out our
Questions about Acumatica or whether or not it's right for your business? No problem. Our friendly experts are here to help. Leave your questions in the comments below, or feel free to
By: Laura Heinbockel, Intelligent Technologies, Inc., a NC Acumatica partner