Next Generation Logistics, Inc.
Dynamics TMS® for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
This application is intended for shipper companies that utilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and need easy access to carrier freight rates utilizing the Next Generation Logistics API (application interface) Technology to provide real time Less Than Truckload (LTL) freight rate shopping and dispatching.
This platform is transforming how shippers approach and manage their shipping needs. By leveraging state of art technology and replacing manual processes and antiquated systems, we are bringing real time information that is clean, structured, and reliable that will streamline transportation management connectivity through a single, easy to use platform, connecting to 99% of the domestic LTL capacity providers like UPS Freight, Fed Ex Freight, YRC, ODFL, and many more.
Problems Solved by Dynamics TMS®
- Identifying gross margin erosion due to transportation movements.
- Determining the least cost, best service, best mode, transportation provider.
- Able to install cumulative software updates without worrying about “crashes”.
- Quickly migrate to next releases without custom coding.
- Determining detailed landed freight costs.
- Determining benchmark vs. actual freight costs down to the item and lot level.
- Visibility into inbound and outbound movements via Web Portal.
- Transportation collaboration portal for customer service and providers.
- Real time communications with providers via API.
- Real time self service carrier dock scheduling.
- Generating real time accurate freight accruals.
- Automated auditing of provider freight bills.
- Automated payment of provider invoices.
- Opportunity to leverage volume freight pricing and “Spot Market” rates.