Microsoft Azure is one of the most widely used cloud services on the market. Its flexibility, agility, and affordability make it easy for businesses to build, manage, and deploy apps without the limitations of on-premise solutions. Additionally, with its full integration to other Microsoft products, it provides teams with the modern, streamlined tools needed to survive today’s competitive market.
To help businesses innovate faster, the Azure platform is frequently equipped with new features and tools. From new data analysis tools and dashboard views to enhanced security and simplified device management, the Azure platform is constantly growing.
JourneyTEAM, a Microsoft Gold Partner, recently highlighted new changes to Azure AD and additional Microsoft products in their Q3 Tech Insider Update. A few of the updates made to Azure include:
- New Azure AD app proxy SSL certification, which is designed to heighten security.
- Device Condition policy simplifies the management of remote devices.
- Powerful new filters are now available.
- MFA Enrollment Report has a new view for increased visibility.
- Event collection now features additional log analytics.
Additionally, JourneyTEAM experts showed how the company’s offerings ensures business teams get the most out of Microsoft products.
Get Started with JourneyTEAM
JourneyTEAM was awarded
- Contact a JourneyTEAM expert.
- Get the right technology plan, implementation, training, and ongoing support for your organization.
- Enjoy as you lead your organization to new levels of scalability & success!
Jenn Alba - Marketing Manager - 801.438.2312
JourneyTEAM is an award-winning consulting firm with proven technology and measurable results. They take Microsoft products; Dynamics 365, SharePoint intranet, Office 365, Azure, CRM, GP, NAV, SL, AX, and modify them to work for you. The team has expert-level, Microsoft Gold certified consultants that dive deep into the dynamics of your organization and solve complex issues. They have solutions for sales, marketing, productivity, collaboration, analytics, accounting, security, and more. email@example.com