Researching the right ERP for your business can often be a confusing and time-consuming task. There are so many choices to consider, it’s enough to give you a headache. So, before you drive yourself crazy looking at hundreds of options, our experts recommend starting by narrowing down your choices based on type of ERP you’re most interested in, traditional (also called legacy) and cloud. Not sure what each of these are and how they compare, read
Considering all the press cloud computing has received over the last several years, it probably doesn’t surprise you to hear cloud ERPs have become a wildly popular option among businesses of all sizes. Of course, there are the obvious advantages of cloud ERP, month by month subscription licensing, reduced burden on your IT team, and freedom from buying and maintaining expensive servers. But as impressive as these benefits are, they only scratch the surface of what cloud ERP can do for an SMB’s bottom line and competitive advantage.
A Mint Jutras study found some surprising economic advantages of cloud ERP
- 19% faster achievement of their first “go live” milestone compared to those who implement on premise ERPs.
- 13% more likely to have Customer Relationship Management
- 43% more likely to have Business Analytics
- 41% more likely to have real-time visibility into the status of all processes
- 47% more likely to have automated notifications empowering business leaders to react immediately
- 8% reduction in operational costs.
- 8% improvement in profitability
And, if these statistics are not convincing enough, the challenges we face in today’s remote work culture have only made the case for the cloud even stronger.
That’s because, with a true cloud solution, you always have all your most critical business data at your fingertips. It doesn’t matter whether you’re working on your laptop at the office or catching up on your smart phone while sitting on a park bench during your lunch break.
Not sure if the cloud is right for you?
Read the white paper, ”