When your finance team spends all their time entering numbers into spreadsheets, they don’t have time to put that data to work. Data provides a strategic advantage and your competitors are ditching the spreadsheets for analytics that turn digital information into profits.
Data is a strategic asset
Cloud ERP centralizes your business data and integrates disparate systems, eliminating redundant spreadsheets and departmental silos. With consolidated data, you can use cloud-based analytics and machine learning to understand customer trends and explore new revenue opportunities.
- Using data as a strategic asset, you can:
- Use customer preferences and market trends to inspire product design.
- Explore digital business models to capitalize on emerging markets.
- Increase sales win rates by using machine learning to prioritize leads.
- Build loyalty by resolving emerging service complaints before they impact more customers.
This is one way that Cloud ERP eliminates a serious business risk.
Download the full eBook, 7 Serious Business Risks Eliminated by Cloud ERP, to find out 6 more useful tips.
In this eBook, we look at the risks that your organization faces every day and show you how Cloud ERP can help mitigate those risks and unlock opportunities.
To download and read the full eBook at www.erpsoftwareblog.com/cloud/7risks
Are you looking for a Cloud ERP expert to discuss ways to build revenue? Visit our directory of ERP Cloud experts.
By ERP Cloud Blog Writer, www.erpsoftwareblog.com/cloud