Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply project planning software complimentary webinar
When it comes to project planning, there’s a fine balance between managing efficiency while maintaining quality. It gets challenging to coordinate and track everything you need for successful project execution without the right software. Successful project-based companies rely on modern integrated and automated systems to keep up with growing demand. Our Clients First Business Solutions
One solution your mid to large-sized service company can rely on is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management (formerly Dynamics AX). You get the information you need to work more effectively. Microsoft is committed to providing continued value to its customers. For decades Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management has earned a leadership position as a robust project planning solution.
Join our webinar and learn how to implement 4 key project planning strategies presented by our very own Project Manager at Clients First Business Solutions, Mary Hrdlicka. Our Clients First team helps implement, train and support ERP solutions such as Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management and Dynamics 365 Business Central. We arm you with tools and strategies you need to grow profits, reduce costs without compromising your quality.
Who should addend? Owners and managers in companies that need to track projects. Examples of service companies we help include; IT services, marketing, legal, maintenance repair overhaul, oil and gas, HVAC, job shops, engineering and construction.
Complimentary Webinar - 4 Key Project Planning Strategies to Increase Profit
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
In this webinar, you will learn more about project planning and design automation strategies:
- Improve forecasting
- Forecast sales opportunities
- Confirm project quotations are accurate before sending to the customer for approval
- Speed up quotes, estimating and project details process to deliver more with less cost
- Monitor project status, review refine and improve project estimating, project planning
2. Manage project budgets
- Determine revenue and cost estimates by project category
- Configurable workflow for budget approval
- Determine revenue by milestone dates
- Confirm billing rules and what to bill at each milestone
- Reporting on budget vs actual
3. Project procurement planning:
- Determine project outsourced services availability with procurement planning
- Notify purchasing of outsourced services shortages
- Identify outsourced services lead time bottlenecks to meet deadlines
- Plan for materials and supplies needed
4. Mobile labor and expense tracking – productive or non-productive:
- How to track live labor information against the project or service work tickets
- How to use expense management to easily track project and service expenses
Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management has deep functionality and is highly configurable without customization. It’s a must see for any mid to large-sized company vetting new business software.
Request a Free Consultation
Email us or call to reach one of our project planning experts:
Email: Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, or call us at 877.428.7205.
Email: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, or call us at 800.331.8382.
The Clients First Difference
Clients First is located in the Dallas, Fort Worth Metroplex, and Twin Cities of Minneapolis Minnesota, is in the business of helping small to medium sized enterprises implement ERP software for organizations worldwide. Clients First Texas and Minnesota offices have strong expertise in the Supply Chain
Let our Clients First teams’ knowledge and expertise help optimize your project and service management requirements in a cost-efficient manner. We know your industry and have proven solutions and processes to help you streamline your operations to maximize profits. Clients First have implementations in over 12 countries, large and small enterprises, multiple languages, and local country VAT, which gives our team the depth of experience to please the most demanding project managers.