The ERP partner has a good website. They say all the right things. So how can you tell if they really know what they are doing? One indication is their certification level.
Most ERP vendors offer Registered, Silver and Gold partnership levels.
Each level has specific requirements usually relating to customer references, revenue volume and training certifications.
Higher levels of certification are a way you can feel confident that you are working with well trained professionals.
For example, CAL Business Solutions just achieved the Gold partner level from
There are a total of 28 online Acumatica training courses that are used to complete these 10 badges.
- Acumatica Certified Sales Consultant
- Acumatica Certified Pre-Sales Engineer
- Acumatica Certified Business Consultant (2 required for Gold status)
- Acumatica System Administrator
- Acumatica Certified Technical Specialist
- Acumatica Certified Implementation Project Manager
- Acumatica Certified Advanced Business Consultant
- Acumatica Certified Distribution Business Consultant
- Acumatica Certified CRM Business Consultant
- Acumatica Certified Project Accounting Business Consultant
The point is, anyone can list an ERP product on their website and call themselves “experts”. But if you see the Gold certification you know that they have some proof behind their claim.
Certification levels are not the only thing you should consider when choosing an ERP partner. Factors such as industry experience, customer references and “corporate culture” (aka do you like them) also play an important role.
If you are interested in evaluating Acumatica or Microsoft Dynamics GP, from a Gold certified partner, call CAL Business Solutions. 860-485-0910 x4.
By CAL Business Solutions, Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics GP Gold Partner,