NetSuite’s lead to cash story is unique and includes the following steps:
- Customer Fills out Lead. When potential customers visit your company’s website, they can inquire for more information through a contact form. This is where the lead is initiated and customer information is acquired.
- Form is Sent to Sales Rep. The leads from the website come in through NetSuite and are automatically sent to the appropriate Sales Rep. On their personalized dashboards, they are able to view many different categories, including the new leads’ documents. These are auto-populated with the customer information and their inquiries, which allow the Sales Rep to reach out accordingly.
- Customer is Contacted to Initiate Sales Process. Once the Sales Rep reviews the prospects’ information, they contact the customers to build relationships and discover their needs.
- Sale is Made & Order Form is Created. When the customer is ready to order, the Sales Rep can create a sales order directly from the lead. Again, the information streamlines from one form to the next, automatically populating the different sections. On this form, you can search for items to order, select the correct quantity, price and tax, and choose an expected ship date. It even has a feature that allows you to find related items to upsell the customer.
- Sales Order is Sent to Warehouse for Fulfillment. The Warehouse page displays the orders that need to be completed. By selecting the order, validating the information, and choosing the shipping address, the order can be sent out. Once this action is completed, an email notification is sent to the customer to confirm the order shipment.
- Invoice is Sent to Customer. The Accounts Receivable page allows you to invoice the customer. On the invoice form, you can see a summary of the order, customer information, and other order information. Once the invoice information is validated, the invoice is sent through email to the customer.
- Customer Payment is Applied. Once you receive customer payment, you can return to the invoice form and Accept Payment completing the process.
As it can be seen through the steps, NetSuite is able to streamline the process from Lead to Cash while giving your company 360 degree visibility and knowledge of your operations. It is an effective and efficient business solution that provides you with confirmation at every step to insure each step is being completed. Overall, NetSuite has proven to increase billing efficiency, customer satisfaction, and sales productivity—all of which are important to company growth.