Sometimes there are good reasons to choose an on-premise ERP solution. For example, if you are a government contractor with more than fixed-price contracts. But most of the time, organizations are better off evaluating a cloud-based ERP system, such as Intacct. To start, there are two major 30,000-feet reasons.
Easy Quarterly Upgrades - One, Intacct is a true cloud, multi-tenant system. That means it is seamlessly upgraded up to four times per year with ongoing improvements without a major headache for customers. This is compared to on-premise systems that typically are upgraded only once every 3-4 years and require a business disruption.
More R&D for Improvements - Two, Intacct is not a suite of products but a point solution for accounting and finance that integrates with a wide selection of third-party best-of-breed cloud products (150 and counting). That means more R&D goes to improving the core product rather than a suite of products.
Those two reasons are no reason to keep your head in the clouds. There are many more down-to-earth advantages. Intacct is the only preferred provider of the
Here are 10 other major benefits of the
- Makes your accounting department more effective and productive
- Reduces IT and operating costs due to a lower cost of ownership
- Delivers security without IT headaches
- Improves reporting and analysis; through Dashboards, so you easily access the data you need to make informed decisions
- Helps you optimize cash management and increase business value
- Enables entering time and expense anytime, anywhere
- Automates workflows for billing and revenue management
- Tracks projects so nothing falls through the cracks
- Supports multi-company, multi-location, and multi-currency
- Eliminates most manual processes and delivers direct and indirect savings
Compare On-premise Solution Budget to Cloud Solution Budget with ROI
After the first year, a cloud solution will require a higher software budget (SaaS), but a much lower hardware, services (IT) budget. When compared to entry-level systems or software that can’t compete with Intacct’s core financials and integrations with practically all other “best-of-breed” cloud solutions, on average, Intacct pays for itself in six months with an annual Return on Investment (ROI) of 250%! Learn more at
by Synergy Business Solutions