A good thing just got better. Acumatica 5.2 offers a host of new and improved features. Here are some we think you’ll like:
- If you have multiple locations or branches, you’ll appreciate Consolidated Receivables.
- If you need currency exchange rates synchronized, Web Services will do it automatically.
- Support is offered to include VAT
- You can write off amounts during Bank Transaction Processing
- Improved process for early contract renewal
- New Methods of Calculating Overdue Charges
- Improved Reports and Inquiries for Fixed Assets
- You can import physical inventory counts into Acumatica via Excel
- You can send invoices from the Sales Order Module
- Allocation of Purchase Price Variance to Inventory Value
- Failed Emails can be automatically resent
- You can designate default dates and times for employee activities.
- You can add activities to projects that are still in the ‘Planned’ stage
- Mobile apps now allow employees to enter time and expenses remotely
- You can import data from Acumatica into Power BI for up to the minute insights
- Improved Requester Profile
- Updated Relative Date Clauses
- There is an improved company snapshot process
- You can include Wiki Pages & Web Services endpoints into Customization Projects
- Memory Consumption has been improved
- There is a new look to the Customer Portal with intuitive icons for navigation as well as new custom dashboards
So take a look at Acumatica 5.2. We think you’ll like what you see.
For more information about Acumatica 5.2,
by Crestwood Associates