You probably already know the benefits of ERP software. But you may hear a lot about moving your business to the cloud. Is that really a good idea? What's the difference in cost? Is it safe in the cloud? What are the benefits? For many, the answers are, well, cloudy!
To clear up the fog, it is good to remember that it is not THE cloud, really. It is more like a sky full of clouds, and different types of clouds at that. By clouds we mean the various businesses and organizations on the internet that offer to store your data, host your software, or manage your operating system and networking. These providers, and what they offer, are all different. Because of that, there are a number of things to consider so that the right choice for your business is clear, not hazy.
- What does the provider offer, and how will that benefit you?
- How reliable a company is it?
- If you don't like the particular cloud you are with, how hard will it be to jump clouds?
- Can you get your data back if you change? How hard will that be to do?
- Are there compliance or licensing considerations involved?
- Does the provider respond promptly to audit requests?
These are just some of the factors that are discussed in "35 Questions Every CFO Needs to Ask About ERP Software In the Cloud" which will help you decide whether cloud computing is for you.
This white paper also thoroughly discusses many benefits such as:
- Capital and operational cost savings
- IT department load reduced
- Better data security
- Improved ability to adjust to changing circumstances
Microsoft Dynamics ERP software solutions have a proven track record in meeting all the needs of a wide range of businesses and organizations. For more information on how it can help your business, please contact CAL Business Solutions at 860-485-0910 x4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By CAL Business Solutions, Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner,