The focus of businesses today is to keep customers satisfied with client-centric strategies and to stay relevant to their changing requirements. Digital transformation with Dynamics 365 provides businesses abundant opportunities to expand customer reach and devise new business models that assure profitability. Useful technologies such as AI, IoT, Cloud computing, and data analytics help connect people and systems with periodic and real-time customer data.
Why organizations migrate to Dynamics 365
- Maintenance of legacy ERP software is costly.
- Dynamics 365 provides constant updates on cybersecurity to protect sensitive data.
- Training and change management features keep employees up-to-date with technology and revisions.
Advantages of Dynamics 365
- Improves visibility and collaboration, which results in enhanced supply chain operations.
- Dynamics 365 provides real-time insights to streamline asset and production management.
- Monitors and maintains budget control by account to control costs.
- Businesses are technologically sound with AI and ML-based demand forecasting processes.
- Minimizes expensive processes using IoT devices and sensors for maintenance, quality control, and safety while reducing costs.
Dynamics 365 manufacturing – Path to intelligent manufacturing:
Four ways in which Dynamics 365 manufacturing facilitates transformation in manufacturing processes:
1. Integration and collaboration: Dynamics 365 can integrate with the sales and purchasing processes, which brings visibility to the supply chain, such as logistics, production, and warehouse management. It streamlines vendor collaboration and distribution management and simplifies them with its inter-company and multi-site capabilities.
- Optimizes customer fulfillment and focuses on cost reduction through synchronized logistics.
- Detailed analytics of the global supply chain data for better visibility from production to sales processes.
- Payment automation and streamlined operations assure greater control over the manufacturing processes.
2. Empower employees: The manufacturing sector is at its best when employees function with enhanced productivity. Dynamics 365 and its business intelligence which include machine learning, collaboration, and analytics pave the way for employees to complete tasks faster. Personalized services and recommendations are more readily available to customers when employee productivity is at its peak, which in turn helps generate more revenue.
- Gathers and analyses data from connected products and equipment. It promotes effective collaboration.
- Processes across the manufacturing lifecycle, such as accelerated production and innovation, are automated.
- A complete view of customer assets and work order history help understand customer requirements.
- Machine learning algorithms make instant customer feedback possible.
3. Customer satisfaction:
- Delivers a customer-centric approach to optimize operations.
- Personalized content that customers can access from anywhere.
- Engage customers from production to field service.
- Provide appropriate services to complement product sales which open gates to greater revenue.
4. Built-in analytics: This feature helps with real-time insight generation on any device. Dynamics 365 manufacturing is home to rapid and scalable options for cloud and on-premise deployments. It helps meet global business requirements with flexibility and adoption to business needs.
- Simplify business processes and gradually achieve global scaling.
- Utilize a unified platform that promotes efficiency.
- Improves service quality through remote monitoring and maintenance.
- Achieve coordination between technicians through virtual reality tools that also minimize cost.
Distinguished features of Dynamics 365 that streamline manufacturing activities:
- Production order management from raw material to the final product through the improved Production Management Module.
- Inventory management with supply planning, which avoids stockouts.
- Abundant data, visibility, and enhanced business processes refine warehouse inventory accuracy.
- Better warehouse efficiency with the help of automated data collection systems.
- Data forecast for products and components to revamp customer experience.
Dynamics 365 manufacturing solutions with DemandDynamics
DemandDynamics is famous for the on-demand services that are provided on a pay-as-you-use basis; you only pay for the services you use.