Microsoft and Solver announced a strategic cooperation agreement to provide advanced cloud-based planning and reporting solutions for Dynamics 365 customers. The partnership enables deeper integrations between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Solver applications. The result will be additional benefits for existing Dynamics customers who are already using Solver, as well as scores of benefits for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations customers. These include:
- Improved Integrations –Quicker and easier setup and addition of QuickStart wizard for initial integration and data loading.
- Drill back from Solver reports and planning into related screens in Dynamics. Immediate access to related and historical information.
- Budget and Forecast write back to Dynamics – Visibility in Dynamics for control and for organizations with encumbrance requirements.
- Microsoft Teams integration – View budgets, reports, and forecasts from within Teams.
- Data Lake Integration – Available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations only.
From the perspective of Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers, the addition of Solver can simplify reporting and planning tasks, improve collaboration, enhance productivity, and tighten security.
Solver provides a single, cloud-based solution that automates reporting and planning processes. It supports faster, better decisions based on key information and performance indicators from across an organization’s data sources.
Solver and me!
If you’re interested in a CPM (Corporate Performance Management) solution, the Solver cloud is well worth a look. Please feel free to contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit me at