Are you looking for a quick way to assimilate the latest payroll analysis capabilities provided by Power BI within your Dynamics GP environment? Or maybe you are unaware of what Power BI can do for your Dynamics GP payroll data?
Danny Clemenson and special guest, David Laster, bring you a collision worth celebrating!
Take Your Payroll Insights to the Next Level
Get a detailed look at how to set-up and integrate the full spectrum of analysis capabilities that
What You Will Learn:
See real-world examples and custom analysis tips for 4 key features of Power BI:
1. Dynamics GP payroll employee analyzer and payroll dashboards
2. Payroll posting account analyzer – tips for proper set-up
- GL accounts and payroll posting accounts
- Paycode slicer and tree map analysis
- Payroll set-up analysis and reporting possibilities
3. Pay run reporting and analysis – find outliers and discrepancies quickly
- Pending payroll analyzer
- Pending timesheets
- Hours by paycode and department
- Financial output and payrates
4. Employee 360 analyzer, reporting and analysis
Who Should Watch:
If your business is wanting to unlock the potential of Power BI for payroll analysis within Dynamics GP, or maybe you are just interested in a new way to look at and analyze your payroll data - this video is for you.
For more educational, on-demand content around Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Year-End activities and more,
Written by Integrity Data