Microsoft’s continued commitment and development of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP) has resulted in the release of
Campaign Management: Organize campaigns based on segments of your contacts that you define. Define segments based on specific criteria, such as sales, contact profiles, and interactions, and reuse existing segments or segmentation criteria. Use the Merge feature in Word (or send other file formats) to communicate with the contacts in your segment. To send a document to people of different nationalities in their native language, use Campaign Management with Interaction/Document Management.
Relationship Management: You can work more effectively with Relationship Management from your phone, taking advantage of enhancements to the Sales and Relationship Management Role Center. A simplified CRM includes contact management, interactions, and sales opportunities. You can also use improved interactions logging from your phone, logging email messages using Office 365.
Contact Classification: Sort your contacts into categories, and automatically classify your customers based on criteria you specify. For example, you can see the program group contacts in terms of revenue. Use this information to target contacts for your campaigns. Divide your customers into ABC segments and even use this module for rating (assign the weights of two questions to identify the value of a third question).
Contact Management: Maintain an overview of your contacts, and personalize your approach to them. Record your contact information for all business relationships. This module is tightly integrated with the Sales and Receivables application area. You can also:
- Specify the individual people related to each contact.
- Get an automatic alert if you enter contact information that already exists with the duplicate check function.
- Get a precise view of prospects and customers by categorizing your contacts based on profiling questions.
- Issue quotes to prospects or create sales documents for specific contacts if you have Sales Order Management.
- Use Contact Synchronization to integrate your contacts from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 with your People Hubin Office 365 or Microsoft Outlook.
- Keep your contacts synchronized between Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 and Office 365 or Microsoft Outlook, and automatically run a background synchronization at scheduled times.
- Use filters to synchronize only the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 contacts that you want to see in Office 365 or Microsoft Outlook.
Interaction/Document Management: Record all the interactions that you have with your contacts— for example, telephone calls, meetings, or letters. Attach documents to interactions (Word, Excel, or .txt files). You can also automatically record other interactions—for example, all Microsoft Dynamics NAV documents that you send to your contacts, such as sales orders or quotes, can be logged and retrieved at a later time. By using TAPI (Telephony Application Programming Interface) compliant telecom devices, you can call a contact by clicking a button on the electronic contact card.
Mail Logging for Microsoft Exchange Server: Log all email correspondence. Log inbound and outbound email messages sent through Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Outlook®, and set up the program to log automatically or manually in Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The solution is server-based and requires Microsoft Exchange Server (please refer to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV software requirements) in order for you to keep email messages in their natural environment to ease administration.
Opportunity Management: Keep track of sales opportunities. Section your sales processes into different stages, and use this information to get an overview of and manage your sales opportunities.
Outlook Client Integration: Synchronize your to-do items and your contacts in Microsoft Dynamics NAV with meetings, tasks, and contacts in Outlook. Create, update, cancel, and delete in one program and, at a specific time, synchronize from within Outlook. You can also customize synchronization by adding fields or adding new entities to be synchronized.
Notifications: You can take advantage of non-intrusive, intelligent in-application notifications, which guide you through relevant processes according to the context you are working in. The new type of notifications help even untrained users carry out advanced tasks, while the unobtrusive design does not prevent you from carrying on with your work. You can also use Microsoft Word templates to create the layout for email notifications, ensuring all messages look consistent and coherent.
Task Management: Organize the tasks related to your sales and marketing activities. Create to-do lists for yourself and assign tasks to other users or teams of users. Automatically create recurring to-do items and activities consisting of several to-do items
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration: Enabling integration between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows for a more efficient lead-to-cash process and enables users to make more informed decisions without switching products. Efficiency is gained by ensuring tight integration between accounts and customers, and adding cross-product features for the lead-to-cash flow. Specifically, now it is possible to:
- Couple and synchronize Customer, Contacts, and other data between the two systems.
- Create a Microsoft Dynamics NAV pricelist in CRM.
- View Microsoft Dynamics CRM Opportunities/Quotes, and Cases from within Microsoft Dynamics NAV. View Microsoft Dynamics NAV customer statistics data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Navigate between the two systems.
- Move CRM Sales Orders to Microsoft Dynamics NAV and update the information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
In NAV 2017 you can use a new wizard to guide you through the setup process, which enables seamless coupling of Microsoft Dynamics CRM records with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 records. The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration Solution on the CRM side is automatically deployed through the wizard. You can also work with prices in currencies that differ from the local currency, using the coupling of the Customer Price Group record in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and the Price List in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Learn about all the
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. A