How to associate a Person/Worker with a User ID in Dynamics 365
In Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012, a user ID must be associated with a worker to complete task such as approving a journal entry. Similarly, Dynamic 365 will have a user ID associated with a person. After the person is added, do the following steps to associate a User ID with a person.
- Navigate to: System Administration > Users > Users
- Find the user ID that needs an associated person. Click the hyperlink user ID.
- User 'Person' locate the name and click select.
- Click 'Save' to save your changes.
- The user ID is now associated with a person.
This article was written by Columbus Global.