Wholesale Distributors Driving Success With Cloud-Based ERP
In this digital era, the business management technology
Not All ERP is Alike, Learn How to Find the Best Solution for Your Business
Disconnected software systems are costing you both time and money and putting customer relationships at risk. It’s time to replace aging software with a more powerful
- Will we have centralized access to customer information? A comprehensive, integrated ERP solution will centralize data, making it easier for sales and service agents to access customer information and respond quickly to customer needs.
- How will demand planning and forecasting accuracy improve? By breaking down data silos, you will be able to use sales, inventory and customer data to improve forecasting, control inventory replenishment, mitigate supply chain interruptions and predict product and customer trends.
- Will we have full visibility across the supply chain? Integrated ERP will provide insight into the entire distribution and retail network, including external business partners, to identify ways to cut costs, improve collaboration and bring products to market faster.
- How will we predict customer behavior? Dashboards, analysis tools, and other business intelligence features personalize customer engagement. With machine learning, you can target promotions to customers and boost cross-sales and up-sales based on historical purchases.
- Will ERP evolve to meet changing business needs? Cloud-based ERP is flexible and adaptable to meet market demands and changing business operations. This flexibility offers distributors the ability to be less reactive and more proactive with product and pricing strategies, customer services and expansion into new markets.
Not all ERP is alike and the system that works for one business may not work for yours. Download the
By Western Computer,