Among other things, what differentiates a robust eCommerce platform today is its scalability, performance, ability to quickly innovate and add new features, the support available and most importantly the ability to adapt to the needs of the customer (read customization). Magento stands testimony to that, with a proven track record of powering millions of websites successfully.
Magento over the years has been the most adopted eCommerce platform, garnering as much as 30% of the market share. It drives superior performance for businesses in a dynamic digital environment while actively accommodating growth and changes in business. Some key reasons for the growing popularity of the platform include:
- Open source platform with sizeable community contributions.
- Features to segment and personalize the user shopping experience.
- SEO friendly platform
- Easy to configure, use and manage product and category pages
- Features to run advanced marketing and promotion campaigns - display of special content, promotions, pricing specific to a customer segment, coupons, cross-sell, up-sell, etc.
- Enhanced navigation and search functionality and more.
Now each of the above features centers attention towards usability and ability to attract visitors while aligning efforts with business objectives. What is more, E-retailers are now pacing ahead towards catering to an audience that is upwardly mobile, surfs the web, reads up on the mobile and probably buys in a showroom – bottom line, they interact with your brand across multiple channels. But then, where do you stand with your current Magento store?
Enter Magento 2.0 for a seamless Omni-channel Experience
The next generation digital commerce platform enables and empowers brands across B2C and B2B industries to quickly and cost-effectively deliver engaging Omni-channel shopping experiences. Among other things, the most notable changes in Magento 2.0 include
- Ability to create engaging, seamless and personalized user experiences across any device.
- Out-of-the-box enterprise-level performance and scalability to easily support large and rapidly growing businesses, so much so that the new platform offers over 50% faster page load times across catalog and checkout pages.
- The all new streamlined checkout experience, new product video feature, and responsive reference themes - designed to increase engagement, improve conversions and rally sales.
- The intuitive Admin user interface and business user tools to enhance productivity and efficiency of businesses.
- Magento 2.0 also builds on the open source heritage and offers unmatched flexibility and innovation opportunities to its global ecosystem of partners and developers. And more.
i95Dev and Magento 2.0
Magento 2.0, and the amazing things it promises, is the perfect validation of everything we have all along believed at i95Dev. We at i95Dev embarked on the journey of Omni-channel commerce more than a year ago and have this amazing suite of products that enables businesses both from B2B and B2C industries to very easily offer omni-channel experience (across online channels like web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces; semi-online channels like telephone and offline channels like retail stores, trade shows, etc.).
What more? To take things to the next level and to affirm our belief in the Magento team and platform our team at i95Dev is now an official trained and certified Magento 2.0 Partner. We know for sure that Magento 2.0 will revolutionize the world of digital commerce and we are more than enthused to take on new opportunities lying ahead, learning and actively contributing to the community of Magento. This sure looks like a promising new era of Ecommerce and integration solutions.
by i95 Dev