The Resource Group has developed a
- Easy installation and configuration.
- The AP Connect Setup window is used to assign one or more existing checkbooks as a Wells Fargo checkbook. Codes and information provided by Wells Fargo are added to this window also.
- The Payment Type and Checkbook are assigned to each of your vendors in Vendor Maintenance.
- Payment types supported are: Check, ACH, and Wire. We support both domestic and international ACH and Wire payments.
- For ACH and Wire payments, additional information is setup in the Vendor EFT Bank Maintenance window.
- In the Select Payables Checks window, when Build Batch is selected, only vendors that are assigned to the checkbook that have a payment type assigned are included in the check batch. All other vendors are excluded from the batch. Multiple payment types can be included in the same batch.
- In the Print Payables Checks window, if any of the vendors being paid are missing information that is required in the payment file, the process is stopped and a report is presented showing what information is missing. Once the missing information is provided, the check process can continue.The Print Check Override checkbox gives you the option to override the export process if you need to print a check right away rather than having Wells Fargo handle the payment.
- Once the check batch has been posted, the payment export file is created using the AP Connect Export window. The file is saved to your hard drive, ready to upload to Wells Fargo Payment Manager.Previously exported batches can be reviewed in the same window, down to the detail of what was included in the payment file for each payment.9.
- Numerous Payables Inquiry windows have been updated to show the Payment Type. In the example below, the Payment Type hyperlink will open the AP Connect Export Detail window showing what was included in the export file.
Learn more about AP Connect for Wells Fargo Payment Manager by
by The Resource Group