More than ever before, the next generation of young people entering the work force will need technology skills that go far beyond the basics. However many schools are ill equipped to prepare them with technology education on a professional level. Microsoft's Academic Alliance aims to give educators and students more access to technology to help them learn and adapt to Microsoft business management software that will help them succeed and gain an edge in the competitive job market.
There are currently 1,800 schools around the world participating in the Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance (DynAA) program. Twenty one percent (372) are in the United States. These schools utilize Microsoft Dynamics products in the classroom to give students real world experience.
Not all Microsoft Dynamics products are used in each school. Based on my current counts, the breakdown by product worldwide is:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the majority because of the large percentage of European schools participating in the program. However, in the United States, Microsoft Dynamics GP is the most popular.
The breakdown of products used in participating United States schools:
Within the CAL Business Solutions local area of New England, the following schools teach with Microsoft Dynamics products:
- Western Connecticut State University - Ancell School of Business – Dynamics CRM
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst – Dynamics GP
- Suffolk University - Sawyer Business School – Dynamics GP
- University of Massachusetts - Boston (College of Management) – Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics NAV
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute – Dynamics GP
- North Shore Community College (Danvers) – Dynamics GP
- North Shore Community College (Lynn) – Dynamics CRM, Dynamics RMS
- University of Massachusetts - Dartmouth – Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV
- Rhode Island College – Dynamics GP
More than 350,000 organizations and thousands of Microsoft partners around the world make use of Microsoft Dynamics business management software. Students who learn it before they enter the workforce will have a significant advantage over their competitors and can add tremendous value and expertise to any organizations they join.
Get more information on the
Looking for a Microsoft Dynamics GP partner in New England? Contact CAL Business Solutions. 860-485-0910x4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By CAL Business Solutions, Connecticut Microsoft Dynamics GP partner,