Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions provide huge benefits for businesses across all industries. But how are these benefits distinctive to the higher education industry?
With the expanding expectations of fast, efficient self-service and online access to grades, enrollment details and payment information, ERP is a necessity for today’s higher education organizations. These scenarios call for the use of a high-end, flexible solution to deliver financial management, applicant tracking, automated business processes and effective communications. The ERP business solution, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, offers a wealth of out-of-the-box functionality designed to meet the needs of higher education professionals.
When implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP for higher education, the main focus is typically on gaining better processes and support for important administrative functions and academic services.
The objectives for implementing ERP are vast, but the common ones are as follows:
- to achieve efficiencies in student enrollment
- to gain access to student data
- to track employee development through HR management
- to gain better control over finances and forecast annual budget, investments and ROI
Benefits Microsoft Dynamics GP brings to higher education:
- Immediate access to information required for planning and managing various aspects of the organization.
- Better, more diverse services for faculty and students.
- Lower business risk with better accounting compliance and role-based access.
- Prompt customer service with tools that provide alerts, automate processes, and facilitate care.
- Higher profits due to massive efficiency improvements.
- Automated admissions procedure that allows students to apply through online self-service.
- Increased enrollment rates.
- Manage Registration with accuracy and timeliness.
- Simplified records management and distributed information across the organization.
- Work is easier for faculty as they can update grades and have access to timely information.
- Improved decision-making with better reporting to help guide day-to-day operations.
Turnkey Technologies serves several higher education clients throughout the United States by implementing, integrating and managing Dynamics GP and its new releases.
For a high level price estimate of Microsoft Dynamics GP, get a free
Contact us today to learn more about our higher education clients and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP for the higher education industry:
By Turnkey Technologies, Inc. – Microsoft Gold Certified Dynamics CRM and Dynamics GP Partner of Missouri, Kentucky and Illinois.