With merger and acquisitions becoming more common in the Senior Living space, continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) often have multiple communities across multiple states. This results in financial reporting processes that require lengthy and time consuming formatting.
By implementing Dynamics GP - under the guidance and extensive consulting expertise of Intellitec Solutions - CCRC’s can implement a system that not only meets immediate needs, but also support growth years down the line.
Key benefits include:
• Streamlined Reporting: Automated reporting and distribution that eliminate extra work, creating a more efficient, high-speed financial environment.
• Custom Reports: Custom reports generated by Dynamics GP ensure that financial data is properly formatted in a timely manner.
• Better Data Analysis: Sophisticated drill-down reports enable decision-makers to view profitability across the board or broken down in detail for each retirement community.
• Seamless Integration: GP modules like General Ledger and Accounts Payable are flexible enough to smoothly integrate with proprietary tools, such as third party budgeting or fixed assets programs.
• Integration with clinical management packages like HealthMEDX: Intellitec Solutions can build built a custom integration between Dynamics GP and an organization’s existing clinical system.
Implementing Dynamics GP with Intellitec Solutions allows a CCRC to have an accounting solution that meets current complex needs, and is scalable for growth. Intellitec Solutions and Dynamics GP also provide custom integration with clinical management packages, making financial reporting an easy, streamlined process. To learn how your CCRC can benefit, contact us at 866-504-4357, or by visiting
By Intellitec Solutions