Earlier this year, Gartner released the latest
Effective Business Management requires great BI
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that makes information hard to find, manipulate, and analyze holds you back. To guide your organization well, you must be able to filter and see the data that your ERP system holds. That’s where the power of the
Microsoft Dynamics GP is used by companies across a wide range industries as their ERP system because it is easy to implement, use, and most importantly – retrieve the information that they need from the system to make better decisions. Fully integrated with all of the Microsoft Office and data analysis tools, the Microsoft Dynamics solution provides more flexibility in data analysis than any other ERP system.
Ability to Execute Measurement
Gartner’s analysis of BI solutions focused on a number of execution factors to evaluate BI solutions, including:
- Overall Viability: Viability includes an assessment of the organization's overall financial health, the financial and practical success of the business unit, and the likelihood that the individual business unit will continue investing in the product.
- Market Responsiveness and Track Record: Ability to respond, change direction, be flexible and achieve competitive success as opportunities develop.
- Customer Experience: Relationships, products and services/programs that enable clients to be successful with the products evaluated.
The bottom line to your business: when you commit to a Microsoft BI platform, you know that the solution can support your growth for the long term. Microsoft’s commitment and ability to keep solutions current and relevant to customers ensures that your BI solution will keep up with technology.
Completeness of Vision Measurement
Comparing the BI solutions for vision, Gartner’s analysis included the following:
- Market Understanding: Ability of the vendor to understand buyers' wants and needs and to translate those into products and services.
- Offering (Product) Strategy: The vendor's approach to product development and delivery that emphasizes differentiation, functionality, methodology and feature sets as they map to current and future requirements.
- Vertical/Industry Strategy: The vendor's strategy to direct resources, skills and offerings to meet the specific needs of individual market segments, including vertical markets.
- Innovation: Direct, related, complementary and synergistic layouts of resources, expertise or capital for investment, consolidation, defensive or pre-emptive purposes.
The bottom line for your business: you can have a BI solution that fits your business like a glove. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, KTL Solutions has implemented BI solutions - including
To find out more about BI solutions, join us on July 27th for the fourth installment in the Webinar Series “Becoming the CFO: Champion of Financial Oversight.” For more information,
by KTL Solutions,