Attention Microsoft Dynamics GP users who are currently on Module Based Licensing (your organization has GP Standard or GP Professional users) – Do you want to increase the functionality of your Microsoft Dynamics GP solution? If so, you’ll want to read on and learn how your organization can take advantage of a great offer when completing a LMT (License Model Transition) – transitioning from Module Based Licensing to Business Ready Licensing. Plus, you’ll learn about
How do you know if completing a LMT is right for your organization? There are a variety of benefits that organizations receive when transitioning to Business Ready Licensing – here are a few examples of the increased functionality your organization can receive by completing an LMT:
- Bank Reconciliation: Reconcile from your checkbook ledger to the bank’s records through a single, automated process.
- Electronic Banking Suite: Go Green! Electronic Funds Transfer for Receivables Management, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, and Electronic Funds Transfer to Payables Management.
- Fixed Asset Management: Improve financial control and put company assets to the best possible use with tools for tracking, analyzing, and manipulating fixed assets.
- Revenue/Expense Deferral: Simplify deferring revenues or distributing expenses with the ability to make entries for future time periods within General Ledger, Receivables Management, Payables Management, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, and Invoicing.
- Safe Pay: Easily add Positive Pay functionality, including daily reporting of checks for comparison by the bank when checks are presented for payment
- Collections Management: Minimize collections workload, improve your cash flow, and reduce bad debt expense with customizable information views and automated bad debt management tools.
- Many more!
The time to act is now! There is a great incentive for organizations to transition to Business Ready Licensing before June 24 – saving up to 60%! If your organization has 20 users or fewer, you are eligible for a 60% discount off the minimum $10,000 LMT fee; if your organization has more than 20 users, you are eligible for a 40% discount off the $500 fee per user LMT fee. (To learn more about this offer, as well as terms and conditions, please visit
Want to learn more?