Workflows were a much talked about feature during the release of
- Streamline your business processes. By doing so, you are able to create a process and stick to it. It reduces the urge to circumvent the process which has been put in place and could throw off future steps therefore making it a more lengthy process in the end.
- Memory is unreliable. These days where our inbox is constantly filling up with requests and where your office line and cell phone could ring simultaneously, there is a chance that a request can slip through the cracks. With a workflow in place, you will now be able to receive automated reminders or status views of all outstanding requests, by doing this, you will have reminder or a double check if something passed you by the first time around.
- Eliminates bottlenecks. By breaking down and automating the task process, everyone can treat their portions simultaneously therefore reducing the number of roadblocks within a particular task.
- Treating urgent issues. Credit holds are a popular one, with a workflow you can see it and treat it right away, decreasing the issues where, in the past, there would be lags if someone was out of the office and needed to approve something manually.
- Enforces accountability and compliance. This allows you to better manage your information by protecting it and following processes put in place based on your role within your organization.
By creating workflows, you are extending your connections outside of your traditional
If you want to learn more about how workflows can help your organization, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-988-3535 for more details.
By JOVACO Solutions,