Sometimes, the more policies and procedures that are put into place, the less employees feel accountable for tasks. What may have seemed like a valid policy at one point may now be affecting employees and company profitability in a negative manner.
Are your Policies and Procedures Becoming Counterproductive?
- Review why policies and procedures were created in the first place and decide if they are still valid reasons
- Be aware of unproductive tasks that have potential for improvement
- Quantify the time and money spent on seemingly unproductive time consuming tasks
How Can you Alleviate the Problem?
- Empower employees to make decisions
- Become an advocate for change
- Design policies that are focused on getting work done, not slowing it down
Selecting and implementing a new ERP software package is the perfect time to
Specializing in ways to